The work of The Centergy Project is grounded on student voice because we believe everyone deserves to be heard.
You’ll find books recommended here written by people of all walks of life who have a story to tell.
Books We Highly Recommend
We found these books to be helpful in transforming school cultures.
These hand-picked resources complement our work.
- Georgia Budget & Policy Institutes Report: Tackle Poverty’s Effects to Improve School Performance
- Educating Students in Poverty: Building Equity and Capacity with a Holistic Framework and Community School Model
- Sources of Strength Programming
- The Hope Survey
- Education Week – ‘As Schools Tackle Poverty, Attendance Goes Up, But Academic Gains Are Tepid’
- Bringing Out the Best in Students
- Developing Leadership
America’s Promise Alliance reports